Tuesday September 22, 2026 | I want to explain something.

I want to explain something about how I communicate.

Sometimes when I’m processing a lot or feeling overwhelmed, I’m not able to speak right away. I’m still listening and thinking — I just need a little extra time before I respond.

The best way to help me communicate clearly is to let me answer in writing when I need to. Written communication is calmer and more accurate for me, and it helps me stay steady and respectful.

If I’m quiet, it’s not me ignoring anyone or being difficult. I’m simply taking time to organize my thoughts so I can respond in a clear and calm way.

I appreciate patience, predictable conversations, and no pressure to talk immediately. When things stay calm and unhurried, I communicate much better.


I had a little help from an AI writing this. This is the only thing I use AI for is for communication. It helps me a lot. I would totally recommend that people just like me who have selective mutism and autism use AI for communication purposes only.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ