Sunday August 9, 2026 | How would my life be different if I hadn't developed selective mutism?

I don't think that I can answer this because all I can think about is my mom when I was about three years old telling me no or when I was about 8 or 9 "sorry charlie". A phrase she would say when she meant no.  So the longer she said no the more I would come to realize there would always be a no.  Not to mention I heard about my sister wanting to go hang out at the skating rink and back then she was 14 years old.  I was then at the hospital in Galvestion Texas.  Anyway, I had heard about the screaming and shouting match that my sister had with our mom.  I don't know know what was said because I was in Galvestion.  

So I can't even begin to even express what I can do and what I cannot do.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ