Wednesday October 7, 2026 | speaking

I had a dream of speaking up and saying that didnt want to live with Karin and Gerard and that I needed to be around people who are just like me with selective mutism/autism. 
Then the night mare was i dreamed that my mom wasn't here on this earth. And  someone kept making me live with my sister and her husband. So i spoke up and told them I didnt want to do that. Since me and my sister are 5 years apart, we would probably get into alot of fights. I am alot stronger than my sister is. 
I had tried to look up if you saw someone in a dream that a loved one died what does it mean? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Lower anxiety and stabilize blood sugar