Friday September 4, 2026 | Write about a time you felt overwhelmed in the past, but managed to get through it.

  • What specific steps or thoughts helped you navigate that moment?  What strengths or coping strategies did you discover about yourself then that you can lean on right now?


I was at my grandmother's house and I was 3 years old.  I am not sure if this can count as being overwhelmed but I know what I said to myself.  I told myself to live in the moment and right now.  
Not sure how many years ago that was but in short at age 52 now, I thought of the "live in the moment" and "right now" statement and came up with this at 52.  
Be Calm.
In the moment.
Right now.
Breathe.


I guess it taught me patience and calm but somewhere along the way I lost that calm and patience.  From who?  I am not sure.  I would like to say it was Jason but that is not right because I didn't know Jason back then.  














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ