Wednesday August 19, 2026 | Think of someone you take for granted. How would you cope if they were no longer around?
I would not be able to cope at all. I would need a therapist the rest of my life. I would not be able to cope. I would be lost out of my freaking mind! I would need a positive friend who could lift me up when I am feeling low. I don't know how I will be able to cope. I will be sitting under a bridge crying and scared out of my mind! :'(
Now onto something else. Now people are saying that I am going to Dr YouTube. Only these not real people on YouTube give suggestions. I just wanted to take the suggestions and see if it worked for me. So glad I did because yoga and exercises for sciatica or exercises for leg, ankle and foot swelling seemed to work for me. I didn't think that I had any of that stuff that is until I started doing the exercises and they seemed to help. I know, never say you have something until your dr says so.
Everyone has a lymphatic system. And I knew I should have paid closer attention in health class. If I remember taking a health class? I don't think that I can learn anything ever again because people think that I go to Dr google or Dr Copilot and a new recent one is Dr YouTube. I should never listen google, copilot or youtubers saying about health or mental health. I know. That is just a wrong thing to do.
Comments
Post a Comment