Wednesday August 12, 2026 | Flashback in meditation as a child in 4th

I had a flashback when I was in meditation.  There was a lot of kids coming out of the school that we went to.  It was called Wilbanks but it is the BISD building since the 1980's.  The weird part was that a lot of kids that I knew went there including my childhood best friend-Jennifer.  

That is twice after EMDR I had flashbacks.  What showed up, all I saw in the flashback was back in the 80s of kids running out to the bus or to recess.  I started at Wilbanks in 1979 in Kindergarten and went there until 1984 and they pulled me out of the 4th grade where they were probably learning fractions and I never learned them because I went to the Hospital in Galveston Texas.  

I am having flashbacks in little increments.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ