Thursday August 6, 2026 | List three things that always help to lift your mood
1. Music (especially music by NKOTB) My favorite song, Hangin Tough and Whisper. Whisper their song kind of reminds me of selective mutism as people with SM whisper at first. Hangin' Tough always got me through the rough times in my life.
2. Watching podcasts on YouTube.
3. Playing with Nicki Rose.
I am prediabetes again. I am being hard and strick on myself. I have to cut back on salt, fat, sugar and carbs. My doctor triggered a panic attack. It has been two years since my last colonoscopy. Two years really flew by! I gotta get a colonoscopy in September. Get this over with so I can get under my weighted blanket. I'm a wussy. Then in October, I have to get an MRI done on my breasts. The last time I got dizzy and then I had a panic attack. After I had drank that awful fruity drink, I got nauseous and threw up everything I drank. ugh!
Comments
Post a Comment