Thursday August 13, 2026 | What has failure ever taught you?

Failure has taught me to never give up hope in trying to get the hell out of this house!  I have been trying to get out of this house since I was 25.  I did once back when I was 35.  I was 38 when I had to move again.  That is just not fair to me.  Just because I had to move back, because of my parent's anxiety.  They got scared because I got written up.  Well apparently, I needed to go into the hospital because I needed my medication adjusted.  My mom just simply would not listen.  So I just gave up and tried to ignore the fact that I needed a medication adjustment.  People there at the apartment complex I was living in kept judging me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ