Saturday August 15, 2026 | Is there a time in your life when you felt wronged? Bring the memory of this time to mind and feel proud of yourself for moving forward.
Yes, I have felt wronged when my parents made me live on the couch for two years and then they made me move upstairs in their house after they got all of their crap out of the upstairs. What should have been done was that my doctor could have admitted me into the hospital. Then---- when I got out I could have paid for a therapist back in 2013, because my medication was all whacked back in 2012. Then my granmaw's passing made me more anxious. I had no choice but to move back home. I did not have any money left. I had spent all my money on furniture back in 2009 for the apartment. And then that 800.00 dollar insurance. I am stuck with spending 800.00 on that stupid insurance. Well, it feels like it. ugh!
Comments
Post a Comment