Monday August 31, 2026 | What is the most offensive thing you have heard anyone say?

The most offensive thing that I heard my grandmother say before she passed away was the fu-word.  I didn't hear her say that word per say but my mom did hear her say that word. I was in the hallway and was really anxious.   My granmaw never ever cursed in front of me and my sister when we were younger, the two eldest of her grand-kids.  Now what I just realized was me and my sister were the two eldest granddaughters of our grandmother.  I never quite knew my grandpaw, he passed away right before I was born.  I heard all the stories about him.  He passed away in 1973 and I was born in 1974.  My mom told me that my aunt said that he was going up as I was coming down or something to that effect.  I wonder how old she was when she said that.  I did hear the funniest thing when my aunt was a young girl that she asked my dad if the toilet flushed when the lights went out. That was the funniest story that I heard about my aunt.  Another story was when we were going to Virginia to take her eldest son from one college to another college a little closer to his home.  We were in the car trying to find the hotel and my aunt kept getting irritated that she couldn't find it.  My aunt with her two hands on the steering wheel, said "dammit to hell".  I wanted to laugh so bad because she sounded like granmaw so much when she said that.  It wasn't funny at the time but now I think she laughs at it now.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ