Monday August 10, 2026 | Does your SM get triggered when you ask questions to other people?

First and foremost.  Yes, it does get triggered.

I am safe. No one will judge me.  
Where is my safe space.  Under my weighted blanket. Sometimes I am a wussy.  But my safe space is the beach in Jamaica.  I have been there. That place is so pretty.  I also been to Hell, Caymon Islands but that is beside the point.  I want to go back to Hell.  

What do I see?  The beautiful blue ocean. 
What do I hear?  People talking, laughing and children playing on the beach.
What do I smell?  Food cooking from restaurants on the beach.
What do I taste? but when we got to Cozemel, I tasted my first beer at 40 years old.  My aunt got me a beer.  I guess I could say that she was my favorite aunt.  She was the only aunt on my dad's side the family that ever made any complete sense.  
What am I touching?  My feet are touching the white sand beach. That was my ultimate dream was to walk on a white sand beach!  It finally happened on my 40th birthday Cruise!  

What if people require a fast response?  What to do when a person wants a fast response.  I'll respond when my brain catches up.  
Freeze response:  I need a pause before I can answer.
Stepping away for a minute:  I'll respond when I am regulated.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ