Sunday July 26, 2026 | Write about a time when you learned from a mistake. Reflect on what making this mistake has taught you.

Yeah I made that mistake on December 20, 2012.  I kinda had to agree on it because I was in no position to make decisions regarding my mental and physical health.  I had failed to stand up for myself.  I knew that I needed to go into the hospital.  She did not believe me.  I tried to tell my mom that my medicine was going haywire on me, but she would not believe me.  My mom kept telling me that I wanted off all my medications.  I am sorry but that is the dumbest thing that she has ever said.  No, that could not be further from the truth.  I wanted to tell my doctor that my medications were not working anymore and to be put on new medications that would work.  I wasn't sure how to phrase it.  That was in December 2012.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ