Tuesday October 7, 2025 | How do I feel about my body right now, and what changes do I hope to see?

I am sticking to my yoga and Qigong practice like glue.  What if I told you that Qigong practice helps with toning belly fat?  Qigong helps relieve anxiety and stress.  Well I must say that I eat a small bowl of yogurt with fruit and nuts or cottage cheese with fruit and nuts and or goji berries.  Those suckers are good!  Or I put goji berries or chia seeds on top of my protein shake.  I heard that you are supposed to soak your chia seeds what for? Have no idea.  (I heard about that from Tracy Campoli's YouTube videos. I also heard about goji berries from Nora Day.  She's a yogi on YouTube who just practices all kinds of yoga.)   I think the nuts are protein.  I do PahlaB shoulder-friendly workouts.  There are two videos, one with moderate dumbells and one without any weights.  Today, I workout to the one without weights but I added 3lb dumbells.  Because well I have a shoulder situation and just wanted to add a tiny bit of weight to my workout.  I workout to it once and then I restart the video and did it a second time without weights.  OMG!  I love to exercise! I exercise for my mental health and the mood.  (I have a mood stabilizer my doctor prescribed that does work but I think exercising works better!  I will not stop taking the mood stabilizer--which is Oxcarbazepine.)  Then I do my qigong practice and then yoga.  Qigong is pronounced chi-and then gong. (i think)  

After my workout, I have a protein bar or a protein shake and that is enough for me.   I honestly think that I am losing weight.  Jason and his mother do not see any weightloss.  All they managed to say was oh wow! She got bigger!  I wanted to hit Jason's mother right over the head! but I won't because I have to respect her.  I don't know where I heard the phrase you got to respect your elder's from?  That stuck with me all these years and even through with my selective mutism.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ