Tuesday April 4, 2023 | What is something I thought I couldn't do but did anyway?

Heck, I don't know I am not sure. I have never tried to do anything but ride my yellow bike that my dad built and painted for me because I loved yellow so much when I was five.  When I first got on my bike, (I called it my yellow porshe) When I was five I told my mom I wanted a yellow porshe.  Now I can't ever learn to drive due to my medications.  When I first got on my yellow porshe, and rode down Broadmoor, I was so proud of myself.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday April 25, 2025 | This sounds familiar that I have done when I was younger

Sunday June 1, 2025 | I had an accident

Friday July 12, 2024 | Journal prompt from Copilot | AJ